Stag 200 GoFast questions

Stag 200 GoFast questions

Postprzez Vlad_Vlad » 19 cze 2017 11:48

Hello!
I have Stag 200 GoFast with Barracuda injectors, installed on my car (Lanos 1.6 SX FSO).
I have some questions:
1.After switching from petrol to gas in Stag 200 Easy I see P1-P4 petrol injection time, witch is very different.
P1 time and P4 time are approximately equal. P2 time less than P1 and P4 time on ~ -5%, P3 time more than P1, P4 time on ~ +5%. After some time of working (not always), when engine temperature becomes stable high, P1-P4 petrol injection time can become approximately equal.
When I switching from gas to petrol P1-P4 petrol injection time are approximately equal always.
What may be reason of that differents of P1-P4 petrol injection time? This is a bug of Stag 200 GoFast instance?
Do I need to set I2 and I3 coefficients in dialog Gas injectors settings to make resulting times of G2 and G3 equal times of G1 and G4 injectors?
2.Lanos has low petrol injection time - ~1.9 ms on idling speed. When I use “engine braking”, petrol injection time may be very small, less than 1.2 ms. The smallest time for Barracuda gas injectors is 2 ms and Barracuda can’t inject gas with a time 1.9 ms and less. I think, that small times if petrol injection in mode “engine braking” are reason of abrupt deceleration.
Can I use algorithms “Intelligent extra-injection handling” Or “Extra-injections off threshold” to make deceleration more smooth? If not, do You have some recommendations for decision of this problem?

For information: Gas pressure 1.15 Bar, Multiplier from 0ms to 2 ms of petrol injection time is ~1.5
Thank’s
Vlad_Vlad

Samochód: Lanos 1.6 SX FSO
Instalacja: Stag 200 Gofast

Re: Stag 200 GoFast questions

Postprzez Marcin Dziewiątkowski » 20 cze 2017 08:07

Can You record osc files from cold engine and hot, probably petrol ECU is changing strategy from full-group (or semi-sequential) to full -sequential steering type.
marcin.dziewiatkowski@ac.com.pl

Pracownik AC S.A.

Pomoc Techniczna AC
Marcin Dziewiątkowski

Postprzez Vlad_Vlad » 20 cze 2017 11:30

Marcin Dziewiątkowski napisał(a):Can You record osc files from cold engine and hot, probably petrol ECU is changing strategy from full-group (or semi-sequential) to full -sequential steering type.

OK. I'l record osc file in the near future.

Marcin Dziewiątkowski, do You have answer for my second question?
Vlad_Vlad

Postprzez Marcin Dziewiątkowski » 20 cze 2017 11:33

Try to change firmware in gas ECU to have stable result of petrol timings. Test this from attachment.
Załączniki
gofast firmware pack.zip
(3.34 MiB) Pobrane 7 razy

Pracownik AC S.A.

Pomoc Techniczna AC
Marcin Dziewiątkowski

Postprzez Vlad_Vlad » 20 cze 2017 14:32

Marcin Dziewiątkowski napisał(a):Try to change firmware in gas ECU to have stable result of petrol timings. Test this from attachment.

I have already tested Stag 200 Gofast with a firmware Easy_v1_2_0__2016-02-19.nfp and I got the same result that with a latest firmware Easy_v1_2_2__2016-07-08.nfp. Petrol injector's P2 time always was less than P1 and P4, and injector P3 - more than P1 and P4.
I'll try to downgrade firmware to Easy_v1_0_3__2015-09-17.nfp version and I'll tell about results as soon as possible.

On the Internet forums I saw some screenshots of Stag 200 Easy with a similar to my problem with a diffenrent petrol timings.
Vlad_Vlad

Postprzez Marcin Dziewiątkowski » 22 cze 2017 08:12

The main reason is full-group -switch to sequential or semi-sequential - this occurs problems with petrol readings . There such a simple solution, just connect additional resistor to engine temp. sensor by relay , this relay is connected to lpg electrovalve, then everytime when engine is switch to lpg , relay emulate engine temperature and petrol ECU is every-time working on sequential type of steering.

Pracownik AC S.A.

Pomoc Techniczna AC
Marcin Dziewiątkowski

Powrót do STAG 200 GoFast